The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Empty Folder: OmniFocus.ofocus.copy.in.progres.${randomness} Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Whenever I try to sync via webdav (on box.net) I see an empty (presumably temporary) folder created. That folder never gets cleaned up, and never contains anything.

Short story long, my sync never works, and never has.

Ideas?

As far as I know, no one has gotten syncing working with box.net
If you want it working as soon as possible with the least headache, it may be worth paying for Mobile Me or BingoDisk. We've tested with iDisks, and several users report success with BingoDisk.

If you have a little more time, and a desktop or laptop mac, and want to save a little money, you might find this approach useful:
http://manas.tungare.name/blog/2008/...cus-to-iphone/