The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraphSketcher > OmniGraphSketcher General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Directed Linear/Curved Segment Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would like to know is there a way to place a single arrow in the middle of a line segment, or a curved segment, in order to demonstrate a specific orientation. I am aware that there is the stroke option to have multiple arrows. I am looking for just one arrow in the middle.

Thanks!

This isn't currently possible except by splitting a line into two segments and adding an arrowhead to the end of one of them. That's fairly simple with straight lines, but with curved lines it may be necessary to add extra vertices to your line to make the curve look continuous. I've attached an example - hopefully you can figure out what I did by examining the file
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Arrowhead line.png
Views:	592
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	2604  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Arrowhead line.ograph.zip (14.1 KB, 585 views)