The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OF Web UI vs. Toodledo Sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
...I'm dying to see the iPhone technique, but I have loved using OF and syncing up with Toodledo. I actually find that some of the Toodledo bits are superior (for me) to OF. I like the Goal settings Toodledo provides, as well as the "print booklet" feature. (Obviously, if you've got your tasks on your iPhone, you don't need a printed booklet...)

ds

I know that the OF Toodledo sync was only meant to bridge the gap until the iPhone version was released, but I hope it continues development. There will be times that I won't have my mac and will need a full-sized app to really get things done.

For instance, I use only PC's at work. At the office, it will be easier for me to manage the tasks from Toodledo in this old, crappy version of IE that we're forced to use (trust me, I've tried hacking it) than to rely only on the native iPhone app.

If you're using the Toodledo sync, check out userscripts.org and search for Toodledo if you haven't already. It's got a couple great styles to improve Toodledo's interface.

Does anybody know how to make synced tasks appear in the right order within Toodledo? What's my next action, anyway?