The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Filter the Home Screen Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm new to omnifocus and find my self predominantly working from the home screen as I quite like the 'due soon' and 'overdue' filters. However, I would really prefer it if I could filter out certain projects or contexts from this view, ie, not see home actions at work and vice versa. I know I can kind of achieve this by viewing the project and contexts individually but then I lose the benefit of the due soon list which is great for filtering out stuff that I've added but don't need to work on just yet.

With omnifocus for iphone as it stands at the moment I can't see a satisfactory way of getting what I want (although I'm happy to take advice) - can anyone from omni advise if such a feature might be added in a future release?

You're right, there's no way at the moment to accomplish what you're asking for. We do see the benefit of more flexibility, but I couldn't say just when it will arrive or in just what form.