The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can a context do a map search for multiple stores? [A: See thread.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi, I am trying to organize my contexts so that my errands appear in multiple map searches. An example of what I want to do is my grocery list. There are several grocery chains that I buy from so I want my grocery items to appear on the map for any one of those stores (not just one chain). I have tried to organize my context like this:

Errands
Chain a (with the search term as the search name)
Chain b (with the search term as the search name)

I was hoping that tasks I put into context "Chain b" would appear on the map where ever there was a grocery store in Chain a or Chain b in my area. However, that is not how it worked. The tasks in Chain b only appear when I am close to a store of Chain b not one of Chain a. I know I could go with something general like "groceries" as the search term but that has to many hits. So if anybody has any suggests on how to solve this problem I would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks,

Josh