The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF iphone keeps asking idisk.me.com password Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dear,

I installed omnifocus on my iphone and on my computer. I also took a mobile me account for the syncing. Now I am experiencing problems with the iphone verion of OF. The computer version syncs fine trough the idisk, but the iphone version keeps asking to name and password to access the idisk. I am sure that I am giving in the right password but the dialog keeps popping up again and again...

Hope you can help me out,

sincerely,

Adriaan