Originally Posted by JoaoPinheiro
I considered trying to do that myself, but I'm still thinking of how to work around one possible problems: how to correct things on the OmniFocus database if someone's name is corrected in the addressbook.
There's an old programmer's motto:
Never test for an error condition you don't want (or know how) to handle :D
Seriously, a script that simply created new entries for all the selected cards would be 95% of what most people would need, I think. How often do you change someone's name in the address book, if you know them well enough to know their birthday? The grunt work is in getting all the actions created, and you'll save enough time with the script that having to tweak one here or there by hand isn't going to be a big imposition. The 90/90 rule of project management applies here: the first 90% of the work takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% of the work takes the other 90% of the time :)