The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

duplicate Canvas from one document to another not possible in OG 4.2 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
This is nice short Code to copy a complete Canvas from one Document to another Document.

tell application "OmniGraffle Professional"
duplicate canvas 1 of document 2 to end of canvases of document 1
end tell

If document 2 is a Stencil Document.

In OG 4.1.2 it works.
In OG 4.2 you get a "NSInternalScriptError"

Any Hints?
Best Regards

Hi,
I want to specify this exactly.

if document 1 ans 2 from the same Type (Stencil Document, Normal Document) it works in OG 4.2., OG 4.2.1. Beta too.
If one of the Documents is different Type, it don't work.
I ask for a Hint, because I want to duplicate a Canvas from a Stencil to a Normal Document as a Template.
This works in OG 4.1.2.
Again
Any Hints to make this possible?

The following works fine in 4.2.1

Code:
tell application "OmniGraffle Professional 4"
end tell