The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export each object automatically as separate PNG files Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello, I'm using Omnigraffle to design iDevice apps. I'd like to suggest making a function that exports all objects as separate PNG files, this will reduce a lot of time in slicing the images.

Thanks

I just wrote to Omnigraffle to add this suggestion. They told me there might be a script somewhere in this forum that might solve this workflow but I cannot find it. I do not think there is any up until today (February 13th 2013).
They also told me they do already have this request on their list.
LETS US HOPE THEY WILL ADD THIS FEATURE!

Oh! and if anyone finds (or makes) a script that does a batch export, please copy it in this Thread.
Thanks in advance!