The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Inbox Items go straight to Misc box.. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi everyone, I just got Omnifocus for Mac today had a few questions regarding it.

I was a long time Things user but am jumping ship since there is no OTA sync and it is too simple. I ran an AppleScript to move all my Things tasks and Logbook into Omnifocus and am trying my best to reorganize it.

1. When I create a new action for my INbox it automatically goes into the Library folder's Misc box. How do I keep the items in the Inbox?

2. When I imported from Things to Omnifocus some tasks were stuck in a Misc folder that wouldn't allow me to move the tasks inside individually into the Inbox. I am only able to let it stay put in the Inbox if it remains in the Misc folder.

Thank you for taking the time!