The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

UI inconsistency Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
One thing that bugs me slightly is the way OF handles the Return key when creating a new action. If I hit Return when filling in the action synopsis OF immediately creates a new action with the cursor in the action description field. If however I hit Return when filling in the Context field, OF closes input on that field but does not create a new action. If I hit Return again then OF will create a new action. My preference is that OF standardize on the latter behavior and make that consistent when creating actions.

Checking with the appropriate folks, it looks like we're thinking about moving in this direction, with a setting for "Classic mode" or something for the folks that prefer the current behavior.