The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Context view shows empty projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm sure this has been covered before, but my iPhone is showing projects that have no tasks intermixed with the normal tasks I'm used to seeing. The iPad does not show these projects in the same view. How do I get the iPhone to stop showing these? Note that I don't have the desktop version.

Sorry for the confusion, jjlucsy - we recently made it possible to view Projects and Action Group parent items in Context view so it'd be easier to complete projects and groups without having to switch back to Project view.

If you don't fancy that, you can always "Hide Parent Items in Context View" (within the View menu).

Adding to the previous post - you'll want to make that selection from the menubar on the Mac.

The setting is incorporated into your sync database and the iOS products will respect it once it syncs over. Hope this helps!

Guys, what part of "Note that I don't have the desktop version" did you not understand? :-)

jjlucsy, try clicking on the link provided in this post: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showpost...80&postcount=5

Good thing I don't read and write words for a living!

<gently places head on desk>

A former colleague had a big block of foam taped to his lab bench, along with a sign reading something like "pound head here" :-)

Thanks all, the link worked.