The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Warning encountered while loading XML Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just upgraded to Mac OS X 10.6.6 and now when opening Omni Focus get an error message as per the title of my thread, and no database opens.

Backups are made hourly and when quitting to my Documents folder and the sync file is kept in MobileMe.

Please advise how to fix a.s.a.p I rely on this program across the Mac, iPhone and iPad for work.

The best way to get prompt troubleshooting help is to email omnifocus@omnigroup.com