The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omniplan 2.1.2 and Google Calendar Sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I'm having a problem with Configure Publishing & Subscriptions.. to my Google Calendar.

I have 6 different calendars in my Google account and if I'd like to publish one from Omniplan, the Calendar menu in Omniplan shows me only two. (Sync tasks to/from Google events)

I was able to choose one of six calendars in earlier versions of Omniplan, but now there's only two calendars left to choose from?

Has anyone find the similar problem? Help!

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	google.png
Views:	1888
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	2408   Click image for larger version

Name:	omniplan2.png
Views:	1929
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	2409  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTTK View Post
Hello,

I'm having a problem with Configure Publishing & Subscriptions.. to my Google Calendar.

I have 6 different calendars in my Google account and if I'd like to publish one from Omniplan, the Calendar menu in Omniplan shows me only two. (Sync tasks to/from Google events)

I was able to choose one of six calendars in earlier versions of Omniplan, but now there's only two calendars left to choose from?

Has anyone find the similar problem? Help!

Thanks!
I am having a similar issue. Why has this not yet been addressed?

I have verified my Google account in Account Preferences in OmniPlan. When I go to Configure Publishing, I select "Sync tasks to/from Google events" and server account correctly shows my Google account. However, the pull-down menu for Calendar does not show my available google calendars. all my google calendars are default permission settings within my Google Apps / Google Calendar settings.

What can I do to have my calendars show up in the OmniPlan pull down menu under publishing configuration?

Has anybody gotten an answer about this? I just purchased the software and publishing tasks to a calendar works great, but using Google Calendar for resource availability does not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozi View Post
I am having a similar issue. Why has this not yet been addressed?

I have verified my Google account in Account Preferences in OmniPlan. When I go to Configure Publishing, I select "Sync tasks to/from Google events" and server account correctly shows my Google account. However, the pull-down menu for Calendar does not show my available google calendars. all my google calendars are default permission settings within my Google Apps / Google Calendar settings.

What can I do to have my calendars show up in the OmniPlan pull down menu under publishing configuration?

I believe we fixed the issue of some Google calendars not showing up in OmniPlan 2.2.4. Google made some back end changes that violated assumptions we should not have made in the first place. I wonder though if the problem erichv is describing is the same. We'd need more specifics of what you're trying to do. Contacting support directly is probably your best bet.

If you are subscribing to free/busy, it's worth noting that this is never going to populate a resource's schedule with working time. It will really just take away time that the calendar server reports as busy for the resource.

Tom