The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > General > Forums Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Automatic subscriptions? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In phpBB and other forums, I can request an automatic subscription whenever I add a message to a thread.

I've looked around my vBulletin Control Panel, and I can't find this option. Does it exist?

-- Ward

P.S. I know some have asked for automatic subscription to all threads. (I don't need that much extra email.)

P.P.S. Please be kind if I've missed the obvious. I can't find things in the refrigerator when my wife "hides" them on the front of the top shelf.

You can set up your account to automatically subscribe to threads you reply to in your control panel by selecting "Settings & Options > Edit Options".

You can also manually subscribe to threads in the "Thread Tools" menu or in the reply page under "Additional Options" which is located below the reply area.

Thanks, Troy

The "Default Thread Subscription Mode" choice was hiding off to the right, with all of those check boxes distracting me on the left.

-- Ward