The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniWeb Not Compatable With TaDa Lists? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey everybody,

I'm having a little trouble with OmniWeb and TaDa Lists from 37 Signals. It seems as though I can't add any new lists through it. When I opened Safari it worked just fine. Any thoughts?

-Sam Youtsey

Did it work in WebKit? Did you check your ad blocking settings?

Hey, thanks for the quick response. I checked all of my ad-blocking settings and that shouldn't be the source of the problem. When I click "Add Item" down at the bottom it says "Finished Loading" so it thinks it's doing something...but nothing actually happens.

Anyway, it would be great to get this worked out but I'm stumped. Any suggestions would be great.

Thank you,

-Sam Youtsey

Does it work in WebKit?

yeah, it looks like there's something going on between webkit and the prototype or scriptaculous javascript libraries used with rails, as noted in the Mongrel thread.