The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can I export the 'names' inside box shapes? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am using Omnigraffle Pro to draw a data (or UML class) model. Another person on the project has asked me if I can provide him with a list (text file) of the names that appear in the boxes on the diagram/model. Can this be done? (If not directly out of Omnigraffle, I also have OmniOutliner - perhaps I can get the diagram's data into the outliner and then produce a text file from there??)

Depending on the structure of your diagrams, you may get close to what you want with File > Export > Format: OmniOutliner 3

( View > Outline will give you a sense of what will be exported, and the Export Area options of File > Export will give you some scope for limiting that.)