The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Developer > Omni Frameworks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Using OUIEditableFrame in Project. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am trying to use OUIEditableFrame in my own project but with some issues. I have added the Omni Projects into my Project, added the library's and the dependencies just like in the TextEditor example but I get 22 errors.

Here are what they look like: http://cl.ly/0M0o3c1f0h403h340V2F

Why is this happening?

These are symbols from the system frameworks that are referenced by the Omni frameworks. You can drag a copy from the TextEditor example, or manually add them as you would any other framework/library.

The items from the screenshot above from from MobileCoreServices and libz, but you'll also need the other frameworks that the TextEditor links.

Thanks, that was what it was. Should habe realised there were more frameworks in the example than in my project.

Thanks again!

I have also realised that in my own project the loupe view does not show up when selecting or moving through text. Why is this, am I missing some images?

It sounds like you still need to add a build phase in your app to copy them into your app's bundle. Since we don't have frameworks on iOS, we've written some scripts to do this. On the app side, you'll want to have a 'Copy Library Resources' shell script build phase that gets run after your app's normal Copy Bundle Resources that invokes the script at OmniGroup/Scripts/CopyLibraryResources.

As always, your right again. Didn't notice it there in with the other phases. Thanks!