The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omni Group- We Love You!! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It's gorgeous and you all are the absolute best!! ( and I'm on a post-download OF for iPad "high"!) :)

Totally agree! Weekly reviews with cup of coffee on sofa now a reality!

Thanks Omniguys!

I'm with you - looks absolutely fantastic (even if I have crashed it already!)

Wow. Beautiful. Worth every penny. This is how GTD works for me. :D

Same here, great work! Have a super weekend!

Nice job, y'all. The wait was worth it, and the comments in the forum this morning were hilarious. It was almost like waiting in line for a new iPhone. :)

The great thing is....I know that whatever problems with the app I may encounter, these guys will actually WORK to fix it.....and in a timely manner, I might add!!

Finally got it!!! Thanks you all!! It looks fantastic, I haven't had any problem launching it :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moniot View Post
Nice job, y'all. The wait was worth it, and the comments in the forum this morning were hilarious. It was almost like waiting in line for a new iPhone. :)
My 7 year old and I camped out in a tent in the back yard to get more of that "opening day" feel :) He loves checking off "his" tasks in OmniFocus! Actually doing the tasks is a different story, of course, but you have to take the little victories when you can...