The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Don't forget to allow new email addresses in the Mail script! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all, I just thought I would post this here in case anyone else is experiencing frustration through making the same mistake I just did.

Today I had a problem with making tasks appear in OF using the formatted emails. After much head-scratching, I suddenly remembered that I had just changed from a googlemail.com account to a gmail.com account. I went and added the @gmail.com address to the allowed senders list in the mail preferences in OF and everything was OK again.

There was I searching through Applescript and the system console... sometimes it's the simple answer :-P