The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wrapping text and shape dimensions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
If this is possible, I'd appreciate some guidance; if not, please add it as a feature request:

It would be very useful to add an attribute to shapes that defines how they react to text outside their borders. As I understand it, by choosing "resize to fit," shapes only expand vertically. What I'd like to see is the ability to constrain height or width, forcing the shape to expand in the alternate direction (width or height), and text to wrap accordingly. (For reference, Novamind has this parameter for shape width.)

Thanks.