The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Basic question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am considering purchasing Omnigraffle, and I don't see the feature I'm interested in.

Say I have a diagram of blocks. If I click on a block, can it link to document where I could have notes or images stored? Maybe even links to iCal. Would the document links be part of the omnigraffle file, or a seperate application?

The Omnigraffle page makes it look simply like a beautiful flowchart. I'm looking for something that is the center of a project planning tool.

Thanks!

In OmniGraffle Pro:

I don't know if the basic version also has this feature.

Note, you can also use Applescript to cause shapes to move on the canvas when clicked, etc.