The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Make Dates Show Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to make the due date display in the context list or in the project list? I would find it most useful to see the due dates on project actions without having to open the inspector. Also, when viewing my context lists, can I make the project column wider? Surely these things are possible...

Thanks.

In the preferences just click the "show due date column".

OK - I actually figured that one out right after I posted, but thank you for responding. What about the column widths - can we adjust those (yet)? Some of my projects have really long titles and while I can change the width on the left hand side of the screen, I can't find a way to change the column widths for the dates or the project names on the right side. Maybe this is forthcoming?

Alas, no adjustable widths yet. Sigh ... I really *need* this feature.

--Liz