The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

undated to dos - possible to not show them in ical? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
is there a way to not sync undated to dos with ical? if i sync my undated to dos, i have a rather cluttered calender view. thanks!

I'd like to add something to this.

When I have a mass of undated todos in iCal, syncing to my Nokia phone puts all of those on the current day.

I would like to see a default date preference so that we can set undated to-dos to a date in the far future.

GadgetDoctor

Undated actions can certainly clog up mobile phone calendars and make them quite unreadable.

This would make a very liberating option under Sync Preferences

A strong candidate for Help/Send_Feedback ...