The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Auto Rearrange Line When There Is A Shape in The Way Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm a Visio user switching to Omnigraffle and I was wondering if there is a way to have the lines be auto-rearranged when I move a shape in the way. I looked through all the configurations that I thought would contain the option, but so far I can't find anything.

My use case is when I add new shapes into the diagram and there are already so many lines and I don't want the shape to go on top or below the lines. I'm assuming that this feature is available just like in Visio.

Please point me to the right place where I can find this configuration if this exists. By default, shapes and lines just go on top of each other.

Thanks,
Jack

I would also love to know if this feature exists...?

For anything beyond line-hop options you probably need to head for Help > Send Feedback ... in the main menu.

--
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2012-01-20 at 15.17.26.png
Views:	596
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	2227