The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Selected Preference section can look messy Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
SP15 is getting really stable and usable for me now, so this bug report is quite anal and pernickety. In the Preferences, when you select one of the sections, e.g., Update preferences the selection border is very tight to the Update icon, which looks a little ugly. Is this something the change in the look intended or is it something that comes "free" with the Unified toolbar? For some sections, e.g, Bookmarks Preferences there is plenty of gap and it looks OK, though I still think I prefer the old highlight. I've linked images of the 5.1.3 and 5.5 Preferences for Bookmarks and Update Prefs:

OW 5.5 must be getting solid if this is all I've got to report and new bug reports in the forum seem to have dried up with SP15.