The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

[Fixed in v1.14, now available] Siri/iCloud reminder crashes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Well I don't know about others but sync is now broken for me on the iPhone. My mac and iPad work fine. I don't have any data using the new repeat data but the sync definitely doesn't want to play on the iPhone. Perhaps there is an issue with the iPhone update being approved by apple

Likewise. My iPhone app is crashing within 20 seconds of opening.

I found you have to uninstall reinstall and not setup iCloud Reminders. With iCloud reminders turned on this 1.13 version crashes within seconds of starting up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdporter View Post
I found you have to uninstall reinstall and not setup iCloud Reminders. With iCloud reminders turned on this 1.13 version crashes within seconds of starting up
This workaround works for me too, but without uninstall/reinstall. I've set to flying mode to prevent network connections, start OF, then disabled iCloud Reminders. Fixed the problem for me. Still hope that 1.14 is on the AppStore asap.