The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Large Format Printing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am having trouble printing onto A2 sized paper, it seems that OmniPlan wants to print to 'Letter' (A4) sized paper, even if the Page Setup is set to use a large format printer page size.

The Footer appears at the bottom of the large page, but the Project Plan still only occupies an A4 sized area in the top left.

Has anyone had any luck with printing on large sheets?

I would like to know how to print to 24 inch x 36 inch also.
Anybody?

If you have a printer on your network that handles large format, you can just change the Page Setup to up size to the correct document. We have a plotter on our network, so I can print to standard Arch / Engineering plot sizes with ease. Is there more to your question than that?

I do not have a printer attached to a network, I am trying to prepare it for a local printer that can not work with what I give him. Help please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcparadis View Post
I do not have a printer attached to a network, I am trying to prepare it for a local printer that can not work with what I give him. Help please.
Can anybody help with this yet?

mcparadis, we spend as much time as we can on the forums, but after our other duties are completed and we can't guarantee that a person from a given team will see your post. I mostly tend to work on other projects, so if the Page Setup tip (it's under the File menu) didn't work for you, I'm afraid I don't know this answer.

If you email our support ninjas, though, you're guaranteed a prompt answer from someone knowledgeable about the product you're emailing about. That's probably the best thing to do here.

This is simple if you have a printer that handles large format, you just change the Page Setup to what size you want to the correct document