The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Can I get contexts to show up in Spotlight? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arild View Post
You can use the menu bar icon (must be ticked in preferences) and then type the first letters of your context, then return.

In general, I could perhaps recommend the program LaunchBar if you like short cuts. There is a free one too called Quicksilver, but I'm not sure if anyone is doing maintenance still.
Thanks, Arild!

I wasn't aware of the menu bar icon option. It's not ideal, but far better than nothing ;)

Re LaunchBar, I have been looking into different options for this kind of software since I gave up on QuickSilver some time ago. I was thinking Keyboard Maestro looked like the best one (partly because it integrates with KeyCue), but I don't think LaunchBar was one of the others I considered. Any thoughts on pros and cons of LaunchBar v Keyboard Maestro?

Last edited by Humbro; 2010-05-31 at 01:15 AM.. Reason: first post on new page, quote of previous post seemed appropriate