The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Non dated items in Due view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
There are several items which have no start or due dates that appear in the "due this last month/week" or whatever. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? - Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiff Sunbacon View Post
There are several items which have no start or due dates that appear in the "due this last month/week" or whatever. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? - Thanks
Are you in Context or Planning mode? In Planning mode, projects will sort by their due date OR the due date of the next due action in the project. In Context mode, actions should sort by their due date OR the due date of their project, so in that mode, if an action without a due date sorts as "due last week" or whatever, that means it is in a project whose due date was last week (or whatever).

I understand now. Many thanks.
Tiff