The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Last week's completed Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I work in an environment where everyone posts what they accomplished in the last week to an internal mailing list.

I used OmniFocus for the last week to manage what I was doing and the experience has been generally great.

BUT, now it is Monday and I must find all the things I completed in the last week. This week is easy, I just set the view bar to show only completed things. But what about next week? There doesn't seem to be any way to limit the view to completion dates in a given time period.

How do other people handle this?

Goofy idea #1: When I review the list of completed things, I could change them all to a context: "Done week of Aug 06". But then I don't see a way in the view bar to exclude a given context (or folder of contexts, as this would need).

Goofy idea #2: I could move all the completed things into a different project: "Done week of Aug 06". But that would loose the project associations, which seems like important historical data.

Any help? Do we just need a feature which limits views by range of completion date? Does the program even record the completion date?