The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pomodoro app and Omnifocus are a perfect couple! -help with applescript needed Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I just got the version of Pomodoro from the App Store recently - and I do find the files in
Code:
/Applications/Pomodoro.app/Contents/Resources
The files are locked, so I can't easily edit them (ended up using su vim - that worked ;-) ).

One question, though: Is there away to remove the "25 minutes Pomodoro" from the iCal entries? As they are in a Pomodoros calendar that's a bit redundant. I looked for a script that writes the Pomodoros to iCal but it seems that's done in some other way - at least I wasn't able to find any script that indicated it wrote to iCal.

EDIT: Ooops, RTFM - http://pomodoro.ugolandini.com/pages...-calendar.html

Last edited by jashan; 2011-08-31 at 12:28 PM..