The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Date heading Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi.

When I zoom out on the task view, the dates are displayed as periods (25/Mar - 31/Mar) instead of individual date even though there is enough space. How do I display individual date for each date column? I do not like th period format.

Thanks!

You can change the format of the dates in Preferences, but you can't force it to show separate days when it's zoomed to weeks level.
We're considering changing that in a future release.

I'll second the vote for this. This is one of my few significant frustrations with the UI. I'd like to see a double-decker stack on the dates so that we can get more precision at all zoom levels. There's too much guess-work involved with the current single line.

Yes, the date heading is definitely too brief, for all scales - the week, the month and quarter scales. I want to see 2 rows. The upper one displays the month. The lower one displays the day.

Votes added for both of you. :)

Another emphatic vote here.

You got it!