The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Trouble syncing with iCal? [See first post in thread.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by torlundgren View Post
Something I didn't quite understand in your post:

Let's say I have a task in OmniFocus e.g. "Eat Lunch" and I have the same task in iCal e.g. "Eat Lunch" (and the OmniFocus context and iCal calendar are linked in OmniFocus preferences). That is what you are referring to? In this case, you would recommend that I delete one or the other before syncing?

Or should the iCal task list be free of ALL tasks?
Sorry for the confusion: when we said 'make sure your events do not appear there', it was meant in the 'you should expect your events to show up in this column, not on the calendar' sense. We weren't saying that anyone should delete to-dos before synching.

I'll edit that to make the text less confusing.