The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ominfocus keeps moving to Desktop 1 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Omnifocus: 1.9.4

This has been happening ever since I upgraded to Lion.

I like to keep OF on the second desktop. However, when I switch over there to check something off or add a new task or any other interaction with OF, it immediately slides over to Desktop 1.

If I reboot, it will not do that for a little while, but at some point, it starts doing it again.

It's really annoying, and it happens on 3 different Macs, one of which had a full clean install of Lion (as in, installed on a brand-new drive).

I don't see any threads about this; is no one else having this?