The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

function keys / background colors Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Here's a message I sent to OmniFocus Feedback:

I'd like to be able to set the background color for actions like I can for items in Outliner, by pressing a function key.

So I could set a meaningful code for me. For example: F1 (yellow) for quick, F2 (green) for urgent, F3 (blue) for "waiting for", and so on. Then a quick look would be enough to locate certain types of items without messing with grouping and sorting. This is the one thing I really miss from when I used OO for my to-do list.

The beauty of such a feature is that each person could use it their own way. Someone might want to distinguish work from personal that way, or set priorities, or whatever.

And people who think the program is perfect as it is wouldn't have to use it.

Please consider this!

--Henri