The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

clippings won't save due date etc. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
I love your product ! I have quick entry selected in the preference setting for clippings. When I go to save a clipping it does not save the additional information that I add to my quick entry window such as due date and context. When I check the items in my inbox this info has not been saved. Any idea how I can fix this?

Sorry for the trouble - we haven't heard of something like this happening before! The first thing I would check would be to select
View -> Columns
from the menu bar to make sure that the columns that show that information are actually visible in the main window.

If it's not something like that, please email support so we can investigate this with you. We haven't touched any of that code recently as far as I know, and a good number of customers use Quick Entry the way you're trying to, so I'm not sure exactly what's going on in this case. We'll be happy to look into it with you, though.