The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How about a progress bar or other control? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I just bought into OF for iPad and it looks fantastic! I either looked at or installed all the others out there and I think I will really enjoy using OF far more than the others.

What would you think about a feature where there could be some kind of visual indicator of the progress of either a single task or a project? I have seen something like this on other task managers. There could be a pie chart or a line next to the project name that would indicate how far along you are in the project. Similarly, the nice big check box could be a check when touched as usual or maybe a long press would open another window where you could indicate the relative completeness of the task. For example if you are 1/4 along the task, the checkbox could be shaded line a pie chart. Sometimes you get partial way through a task and it's neither complete nor incomplete.

Thanks

Last edited by GeorgeV; 2011-11-13 at 12:06 AM..