The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Completed actions/projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi-

I use OmniFocus for iPhone exclusively. How long do completed actions and projects remain on the iPhone? I notice if I go to the information screen that the # of actions and projects is still going up even as I complete things. Now, I may procrastinate a little bit, but I would like to think that I'm completing more actions than are coming in... at least most days! :)

Does anyone know how long things that are completed stick around in my system?

I would imagine they stay around indefinitely, but are hidden.

In normal operation, they stay until removed by archiving (only done by the desktop version) or deleting. Or pressing the "Reset Database" button, but you probably don't want to do that :)

Whether you see them or not depends on your settings for which actions/projects are shown. By default, the iPhone app doesn't show completed actions and projects, but it is possible to configure the project views to show completed items.