The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Automator script from toolbar not working Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Its nice to have access to scripts placed in your scripts folder available as toolbar buttons. Indeed, all my OO scripts do appear in the palette of icons when I go to customise the toolbar. However, when I add a particular script to the toolbar and try to run it, nothing happens. This script functions perfectly when called from the scripts menu. Any idea what the problem may be?