The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Are you able to create transparent links with your Omnigraffle mock-ups? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Are you able to create transparent links with your Omnigraffle mock-ups made with the iPad version? I saw a Picture Link application demo that lets you develop interactive mockups on your iPad regardless of the application and I wondered whether this feature is already built-in to the Omnigraffle app.
Thanks

AFAIK, there is no interactivity built into OmniGraffle for iPad. It would be nice if you could do this, in a way similar to Balsamiq Mockups.

Even if the links only switched to different layers, it would help for those of us that use OG primarily for wireframe mockups.

I don't think it'll be possible to add the full range of features that the Action inspector offers on the Mac - since there's no Applescript on the iPad, for example - but I believe we have a feature request open for something like this.

Folks that would like to see this added should email the support ninjas and ask to be attached to that feature request. Thanks!