The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Miscellaneous folder auto-created Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was creating the first entry in Inbox folder.

I created an entry 'Call +1 234 567890' and added context 'Phone' from drop down menu.

Right away this entry was automatically transferred to an automatically created folder for single actions 'Miscellaneous' in Projects outside of Inbox.

Is it the expected behaviour?

I was not changing views. This happend right after I added context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makesense View Post
this entry was automatically transferred to an automatically created folder for single actions 'Miscellaneous' in Projects outside of Inbox.
It may be helpful to look at the options for what the Edit > Cleanup command (or its corresponding button) does when an action has either a project or a context but not both.

OmniFocus > Preferences > Data > Cleanup

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTrew View Post
It may be helpful to look at the options for what the Edit > Cleanup command (or its corresponding button) does when an action has either a project or a context but not both.

OmniFocus > Preferences > Data > Cleanup
Thank you! This really helped!

I simply turned off 'Clean Up completed Inbox items' option and got the behaviour similar to the one I had in 1.7.5.

UPD: Well, not the same, as this feature was just implemented, but at least now I understand the process. :)

Last edited by makesense; 2010-09-09 at 09:50 PM..