The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature request: more precise control on status filtering Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey, omnifocus is great and is just what I have been looking for, being a recent convert to Macs and a longtime user of programs like EccoPro and going way back to Lotus Agenda. You have done a great job!

Sorry if this is not the place to post feature requests but no other was evident at a quick glance.

I'd like to have more precise control over the status filter choices. For instance, I'd like to be able to define "due soon" as meaning it has today's date or sooner for a due date, rather than due within the next 24 hours. That way I can clear the screen of things that I really cannot do, or choose not to, until sunrise on tomorrow's date. I'd also like to look at a 3 day window and at a 7 day window and a 30 day window into my tasks.

Thanks much, and keep it up. I think you've got a real winner here!

See Preferences --> Data --> Dates & Times section

Curt

Right, thanks, but that toogles the definition of just one thing, "due soon." I'd like to have the ability to define and create more options under the status filter, so that I can have a drop down that does "just today's date" and another that does "in the next seven days," and so forth, without having to redefine due soon in the preferences.