The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Perspectives Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I seem to remember some "stock" perspectives that were present when I first loaded OF. I deleted them one day because I wasn't thinking and "never use perspectives." I've recently started experimenting with them. Is there a way to reload these original perspectives so I can play around with them? I've tried deleting OF and reinstalling a fresh version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpwhistler View Post
I seem to remember some "stock" perspectives that were present when I first loaded OF. I deleted them one day because I wasn't thinking and "never use perspectives." I've recently started experimenting with them. Is there a way to reload these original perspectives so I can play around with them? I've tried deleting OF and reinstalling a fresh version.
Prior to the 1.7 sneakypeeks there were no stock perspectives. There were some toolbar buttons that emulated perspectives (available by customizing your toolbar and dragging out Inbox/Project/Context/Due/Flagged/Review). In the 1.7 sneakypeeks these have been created as "stock" perspectives that you can modify if you want, but can be reverted using the gear menu in the perspective panel.

How do I get on the sneaky peak list? I got the sneaky peak for the original OF release and was on the beta tester list. It's been awhile since I've done that though.

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=13392

Remember though, there are often unforeseen issues with Sneakypeeks, and right now we're looking into a perspective issue.