The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Favorites Bar customization Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Anyone know where I can find the default purple badge icon used for the the Favorites Bar? I prefer the look of having a transparent empty space in-between my each of my Favorites Bar bookmarks, so I'd like to replace it.

I'm guessing it's in Content/Resources/??? but have been unable to find the purple badge.

Any help is much appreciated.

It is inside OmniWeb.app/Contents/Frameworks/OmniHTML.framework/Resources and it is the OHZap and related items.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Lens Case.

Thing just bothered me to the point that I was about to be institutionalized... again.
PS~ Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncommonSense
Lens Case.
Dear Len,

Ouch.

Sincerely,
Forrest

Haha I feel dumb now. So caught up in typing thank you that I butchered the name. Hope I didn't bring back any bad childhood memories. Sincere apologies to Mr. LEN Case.

Last edited by UncommonSense; 2006-08-05 at 08:36 AM..

No bad childhood memories tied to "Lens"... as a child I was always "Lenny" or sometimes even "Lennie"--in fact I was still getting reminders from my dentist for "Lenny Case" several years into my marriage, much to the amusement of my wife.

As an adult when telling people my name, I often got "Lynn" so I started telling them that my name was "Leonard" and then letting it switch to "Len" naturally.