The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printing Omniplan to a roll feed Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, I'm a new member and am trying to find out if it is possible to print OmniPlan on a roll feed so that I do not have to stitch sheets together. I am talking about a HP DesignJet and an A1 roll. Any help would be much appreciated.

I don't know anything about roll printers, but if it won't "just work" when you tell the print dialog what sort of printer and paper you're using, you could try exporting to PDF (or another image format) and then printing that image from an application (like maybe Preview) that can handle fancier printing situations.

I do this on a Design Jet 500....works great