The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OO export to LaTex Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
First, thanks to Blurky - some useful guidance.

Second, I have just discovered that there is actually a template for a LaTeX document in the folder at

/Users/me/Library/Application Support/OmniOutliner 3/Plug-Ins/Exports Plugin.ooxsl/Contents/Resources

You can drag / copy this to the Templates folder

/Users/me/Library/Application Support/OmniOutliner 3/Templates/

And use it from the File menu > New from Template. This adds in a number of packages which might just make the export work in TeX.

I don't know anything about xslt, but it would appear that to just get normal text, you need to have at least a chapter, section and subsection in a book first. I wonder if it would be possible to use the checkboxes to indicate whether you wanted a \section or a \section*

cheers

Ben

P.S. Did I miss something - are there any instructions for this exporter somewhere else?