The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Choosing between Pro and Regular Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm going to purchase this app, just a question of which version. I need help determining the functional differences between the two. I’ve read the comparison chart but much of that doesn’t really mean anything to me.

I’m a small business owner. I’m not a web designer or someone who will make heavy use of this app. I don’t make a lot of charts, but when I need to do so I think this will be a great tool.

When I look at the comparison chart, the features that look like I might miss if I don’t go with the Pro version include multiple page docs, presentation mode, workplace save and restore, saving drawing styles and the advanced text position and auto layout settings. But I honestly don’t know the real world impact of those features on the casual user.

Some advice from OG vets would be much appreciated. Thanks.