The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request | Doing your actions based on priority and amount of energy available Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am curious if you guys are putting this GTD feature into practice:

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could sort your next actions based on priority (1 being the most important and 5 being the least important) and the amount of energy you have (starting out in the morning versus. too tired, etc. or maybe some sort of level indicator)?

What do you guys think?

You can do this with contexts. I have contexts set up for my 'alert' phase of the day, and for 'mindless' tasks i can do while brain dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbrown00
You can do this with contexts. I have contexts set up for my 'alert' phase of the day, and for 'mindless' tasks i can do while brain dead.
I know you can, but that's not what I am looking for.