The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Keyboard Shortcut Chart Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I couldn't find one already (although I have been known to miss a thing or two), so I have created a single-page keyboard shortcut chart. The PDF is available to download for anyone interested.

If anyone comes across any errors, please let me know and I'll fix the chart ASAP.

The latest version is 20100906-2. Enjoy.

Keyboard Shortcut Chart

Last edited by ifonline; 2010-09-06 at 10:33 AM..

Nice. Thanks.

Radek

There's a link to one on the OmniFocus product support page: http://www.omnigroup.com/ftp/pub/sof...-Shortcuts.pdf. It doesn't fit on one page like yours, though, so I don't think your effort was wasted.

Doh! Told you I miss a thing or two. Ah well... I'm going to use the one I created because, as you noted, it fits on one page. Easier to post on a wall until I learn them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheuri View Post
Nice. Thanks.
You're welcome.

I have updated the PDF to version 20100906-2. This update includes a fix for an incorrect shortcut, plus it adds some missing shortcuts. This update also adds a legend.

Sweet, thanks ifonline!

I have searched through the entire help file, all the menu commands, and even this excellent shortcut pdf, I still couldn't find the keyboard shortcut for editing the name of the folders, context, projects that are listed on the left-side bar.

With sheer exhaustion and disappointment, I pounded on the keyboard (okay, not literally) and found that the tab key toggles the selected side bar item into edit mode!!!!!

ifonline, please add "tab" key as one of the keyboard shortcuts, not that I'd ever forget it again :)